Once you have placed an order, we are entitled to accept or reject your request to cancel that order.
In the event that the product you receive is faulty, you have 7 days to notify us and provide us with information and evidence of the fault, including photographs.
If we agree that the product is faulty, due to no fault or misuse by you or any third party, we will direct you to return shipping options form.
Upon receiving the faulty product within the 14 day withholding period, we will refund the fees to you (excluding shipping).
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
Returned items must be received within 14 days. We advise you to return your unwanted item within 7 days of time to make sure the package will arrive on time.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your return instructions.
All returns should be shipped with a track and trace as proof of postage
Items must be returned undamaged and unused, with all original packaging, swing tags, hygiene sticker attached and fit for resale.
- Reach out to us via email through our contact form or email@example.com to receive the return instructions.
- All returns must be shipped with a track and trace as proof of postage.
- Review our Shipping Policy and ensure the item(s) and packaging are in the same condition as they were received.
- Package the item(s) into an Aus Post satchel and include a copy of your invoice or order number.
- Include a written message with specific exchange details or request a refund.
- Drop the package off at your local post office.
- Keep a copy of the tracking number provided.